NARS Laguna Bronzer Review

Here is my dream bronzer NARS Laguna..I alway want to buy 1..finally i buy it...its jst WOW..i love its rubber packaging so soft :P

If you have chubby cheeks like mine, using a bronzer or a contouring powder can help you have more defined features... Not powdery, texture is nice and easy to blend. 

It has super goldish shimmers but are barely visible once on the skin so this is great for contouring.M brought mini size so it doesnt take too much cost...i feel lil bit dry when i swatch it..It stays true to its color on me....

Overall rating: 4/5 ...I dont want to buy the large 1..coz its not that good bt if u like it... u can find at NARS counters

If u ve any qus feel free to ask...
OXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My spring shopping

My health & beauty