~~~Review ~~


Review – Stay Matte Pressed Powder By Rimmel in 001 Transparent                            



Summer is all ready coming so its time to use some matte face powder for oily skin...After using Stay Matte Pressed Powder By Rimmel in 1 week of summer ..I said she is my best makeup frnd.....It gives a natural finish with no oil....Make sure you select the perfect shade.i use it with my Garnier bb cream one 1 can understand that i wear makeup...all said it s so natural.. :o 



My best shade is transparent...I makes my look natural .Its so light that u never feel u wear any powder in ur face..:) its a long lasting matte face powder...Bt 1 think i dont like it dosen't ve any spf...:(
i defently repurchs it...one of best powder for oily skin...
so i gave her 4.5 / 5


I  usally dont use silica powder bt when i found it in a cheap price & knw dat its a dupe of MAKEUP FOR EVER HD powder...i jst run there & buy it...its simplyy owsome ... It completes your look, controls oil, sets your makeup, and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. It is completely sheer, and is great for all skin tones. It’s basically miracle powder. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My spring shopping

My health & beauty