Everyday makeup routine

BBcream makeup

 
In dis makeup i only use BB cream no foundation.Now m going to tell u all steps of my makeup :)

Step 1
First u need to clean ur face after dat use ur moisturizer... moisturizer help to set ur makeup..Take ur BB cream & bland it in ur whole face.

Step 2
I use in  my eye elf complete coverage concealer which is best for everyday use..For summer i use Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder which is my best frnd for summer coz my skin is tooo much oily...it help me to stay matte :) After dat i take a light pink blush candy floss by W7 bland it all over my face ..It makes apinkish ghow in my face.

Step 3
I bronzed my cheek with MAC peachtwist & mua blusher shade 6 & highlight with elf golden bronzr  ..i highlight upper area of my nose, my cheek & my forehead

 Eye makeup

1st i use elf eyelide primer. i use my  L'Oreal Limited Edition Project Runway eyeshadow pallet SULTRY RAVEN'S GAZE ...Liner my eye with sleek dip it liner which is very deeep & mascara i use l'oreal  million lashes voluminous which is one of the best voluminous mascara i ve ever used ..Dont foget to curle ur lash .Under my i highlight with W7 Celebrity Secrets Eyeshadow Palette..Art my eyebrow with my eyebrow kitt.

last & final step use ur setting sray for long lasting makeup ...I use MAC Fix+..  

Lip
 In my lip i use MAC lipstick vegas volt

Thnxx for read...any qus feel free to ask.

OXOX





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My health & beauty

My spring shopping