Empty product # 1


All this month april i use this product....so here is somthing u must knw about all this things
1.himalaya fairness facewash which i use for 2 month n my feelings is m not going to repurchase it coz dosen't work in my face...it dosen't make my face fair.

2.Clinic+ conditioner i realy love love love it....it make my hair smooth n manegable....its realy i definitely   going to repurchase it....

3.The body shop tea tree toner...hell!!!!! totaly waste of money...not work in my face no change...Don't like it any more...

4.Cool n cool face tonic i really don't think it is important for my face i use it about 3 month..i definitely not  repurchase it

5. New ponds white beauty...OMG!!!!! this is the only thing which make me fair for long time..it also remove my acne spot...i love it...m going to purchase it again.. 

6.Lolane natural hair treatment i like it not too good bt nice...m not sure m i  repurchase it or not...

7. Chocolate mask ...u don't belive use good it is...it make me so bright loveee it...superrr....i use about 3 times it always make me happy definitely  repurchase it...

8.Strawberry amsk which is good bt not as much as i think ...soo no purchase ..


Thnxx for read...if u ve any qus feel free to ask..
OXOX 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My spring shopping

My health & beauty