Toner Dupe!!!!!! Toner Dupe !!!!!


 
Hi ..!!every1 ....Hpoe all r going well.. so recently i use 2 toner in my face..



  1. The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
  2. Ayur Herbals Astringent
1st  i use  Ayur Herbals Astringent & nxt month i use The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner.. I feel they r both same..Oppss...!!!They work same. They reduce acne,dullness,cleansing face & also smell pretty much same.. :o  I find only 1 diffference that   The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner cost  $3 (BDT 500 Tk ) &   Ayur Herbals Astringent cost $1 (BDT 190 Tk )


so if u r serching for a good toner for summer i suggest Ayur Herbals Astringent. coz it come with a big bottle in a small cost  which u can use in whole summer...


Stay safe & be beautifull,feel beautifull every sec.
Thnx 4 read...
xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My spring shopping

My health & beauty