E.l.f Product review

ELF Studio High Definition Powder is available from eyeslipsface.co.us and costs$6.00 . Bt i ve to pay 900 BDT...It only contains two ingredients: Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer and Silica.

align: center;"> I love its container...it jst waooooo....black hard but i think the powder is lil less dan i thought.....love the puff very soft...

I apply dis powder with my powder brush...After my foundation & pressed powder i apply it ...When i apply it i dont find any thing special bt when a took my photo i realy happy with it....After all hd review i took dat risk to apply it....& i must say I DONT WASTE MY MONEY....


It work like setting ur makeup for 5 hour...Best for oily skin...also sun protected...its owsome...

  



E.L.F. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation its realy matte..It heard to chose r8 shade for ur skin tone bt i must i find the r8 one....My shade is sand.Non oily,smooth,matte finish,SPF 15 protection.It make my skin tone lightly pink which i realy like.Bland easily & cover my spots...Skin looks healthy,does not cake.


     
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer from their Studio Line shade Medium...I say so so about dis..coz it dont cover my dark circles finely..bt its not too much bad...i think i need to sleep well for my dark circles :p bt my frnd say she saw less dark circles 4m other days...dan i feel ok "so its start work...."The highly pigmented formula is easy to blend for customizable coverage.This comes in the sleek black ELF Studio line packaging, you get four colours inside, a mirror and small applicator brush (picture above). What I like about this product is the fact that you get 4 shades, they are similar but different enough that you know at least one will match your skin perfectly.


Thanxx for ur time.....OXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My spring shopping

My health & beauty